Monday, February 13, 2012

Think About It



I've been sticking to this blogging thing and happy that I have been doing it, but I sometimes have a million things I want to talk about and sometimes my mind is totally blank. I intended on writing about traveling today but my brain said NOPE!!

So there I was thinking, and sometimes, well most times this gets me in trouble, but I have come up with a list of things that don't make any sense to me and maybe we should just think about it......

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

Why do we wash towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?


Why do tug boats push their barges?

If a word is misspelled in the dictionary how would we ever know?

Why is the third hand on a watch called the second hand?

Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

Why is it called after dark when it's really after light?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why do overlook and oversee mean the opposite?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Why is phonics not spelled the way it sounds?

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?

How come the word abbreviated is such a long word?

Why do we sing Take me out to the ball game, when we are already there?


Why are they called stands when they are made for sitting?

Why are Softballs hard?

Why is a bra singular and panties plural?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?

How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?

Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?

How far east can you go before you're heading west?

Why are women and men's shoe sizes different?

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

If Milli Vanilli fell in the woods, would someone else make a sound ?



And with that last one, I have to end this.....I could go on and on.....this is what happens when you work the night shift.








I know this...In My Life I am constantly on the go, and sometimes my brain needs to vent a little, and it's good to listen to your brain once in a while










No comments:

Post a Comment